- This event has passed.
NGPC Monthly Meeting
February 19 @ 2:00 pm
Rob Knight: “Lightroom Basics – Organize and Optimize”
Join us for our February meeting online! We will be doing the meeting on Zoom. Use this link to join the meeting; the meeting password is 351368.
Our speaker will be Adobe Certified Expert Rob Knight, who will be presenting “Lightroom Basics – Organize and Optimize.” Rob will help you make the most of the software and develop an efficient workflow. This program is great for new Lightroom users or experienced users who want to improve their Lightroom skill set. The program is based on some of the Lightroom tools that Rob uses every day. You’ll learn how to import, sort and organize your images in the Library module. Rob will show you his efficient workflow for finding images easily, and he will teach you the tools you need to develop your own organizational workflow.
The Photo Challenge theme for February is “BRIDGES.”
NEW CHALLENGE RULES FOR 2021:
(1) You must be a PAID member to enter the monthly photo challenge. This is one of the benefits of being a paid member.
(2) Only ONE digital image per photographer will be accepted each month. To submit your image, please use this Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/request/3Ru5Zi90vTkOSIF14e61
Image should be submitted by 9 pm on Thursday, February 18th to ensure it will be included at the meeting.
(3) All images entered in the challenge must be your own work. Any club member who violates this rule will be banned from the club.
(4) NEW! Images entered in the challenge should be no older than TWO YEARS OLD. The goal of the challenge is to get us out there shooting, not searching through our archives.
(5) All images entered in the challenge must be original single file images. Composites, merged images, and focus stacking are ineligible.
(6) You must be present at the meeting to enter your image in the challenge. However, we will allow members to miss one meeting during the year and still submit an image for that meeting.
(7) Points will be rewarded for first through fifth place, and at the end of the year, the club member with the most points will win our annual Photographer of the Year award. THE PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR WILL WIN $100!
(8) For Zoom meetings, we will provide an email address so that members attending online will be able to vote, and the winning images will be announced after the meeting.
See you on February 19th!